Saturday, December 5, 2009

today is saturday.

i took the SAT today. it wasn't as bad as i thought it was going to be. i rocked the essay, and the math. don't you love it when you get a question right and you know it? because i do, i LOVE it! :D so after i got home from the SAT, my mom made lunch and we chilled and ate. my little 8-year-old sister, jessica, wasn't home at all today because she was in the Lilburn christmas parade. so when my parents went up to their room to eat, i just sat downstairs all by my lonesome. i didn't know what movie i wanted to watch, even though i knew i had to watch a movie... because the cable doesnt work in the living room. so i looked through our whole dvd collection, (my dad has a sizeable movie collection, 350+) and i found "Running With Scissors." i'd never seen it, so i popped it in. i'm watching it for the second time now. this movie is absolutely genius. i love it so much. SOOOO MUCHHHH. oh my good golly gosh, i just love it. if you haven't seen it, you NEED to see it. it is so wonderful. the best thing is, it's all completely true. this dude, augusten burroughs, had this terrible childhood, so he wrote a book about it. this movie is based upon a 100% true memoir, written by himself. and none of the names are changed, apparently, because his name in the movie is augusten burroughs. this movie brings up a lot of feelings about my family. i mean, we're not THAT crazy, but we're close. it's funny, too, because my mom walked in as i was watching it. she'd never seen it either, and she asked what i was watching... i told her, and i told her how crazy it was. she goes, "crazy like, royal tenenbaums crazy?" and i'm like, "it's CRAZIER than the royal tenenbaums, without the amazing cast." so she's all, "that's hard to do..." which it is. i love the royal tenenbaums, too, but this is much crazier. i swear to you every freakin character is like, PSYCHO. okay, well that's enough about that. i've got laundry to do, and i've got to make my bed. i wish someone would get online, i kinda wanna talk to someone. i didn't mean that like someone in particular, yet that would be nice too. there is a certian boy i'd like to get on facebook. hmmmm. i cut my bangs today, so that they sweep across my forehead. :) i like them like that, you know? i want to read, really bad, but i can't seem to peel myself away from the television. mrwehhhh. i may have people over tomorrow after church to watch this with me. yaaayyy! i'm hungry, too. gosh darn it.

i'm gonna go... read an encyclopedia while chugging some vodka.

(have you caught on to that ending blogs with something i'm not gonna do thing? good. i wouldnt want you to get the wrong idea about me...)

viele liebe, kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment