Tuesday, December 1, 2009

first blog?

i guess i should introduce myself a bit. my name is kayla carson, i'm a junior in high school in snellville, georgia. i don't like high school much. but, you know, who does? i am indeed a nerdfighter, but you knew that, didn't you? for those of you reading this who don't know what a nerdfighter is, get with the program, yo. (is anyone reading this? hahaha, i don't see why anyone would. i'm just a silly seventeen year old girl with big dreams.) some of my most favorite websites are youtube, pandora, and facebook, obviously. i mean, who, these days, doesn't have a facebook? my GRANDMOTHER has a facebook and uses it more than i do! craziness, i tell you. pandora and facebook frequently intermingle, however. i like to find great music on pandora- with my three channels. i have a "say anything channel", and a "tori amos channel", and a "sara bareilles channel." i listen to the tori one more than any of the others. pandora just freaking knows me, by god! i hear songs on that channel that i forgot i loved. like "glory box" by portishead. my status just last night was "i'll throw my heart away and leave it for the other girls to play," which is a line from that song. (hence the pandora and facebook intermingling.) I'm on my sara barielles channel now and this song, "hello" by schuyler fisk is on, followed by "you're not sorry" by taylor swift. good songs! so, hooray for blogging instead of AP physics homework! i truly hate physics with a passion. don't even get me started on the fact that it's AP. grrrrrr. so we're currently remodeling my room, and we're pretty much done, except for my dad has to come in here and install my new ceiling fan, and he has to put up my second shelf. (he put up one shelf, but not the other? what was he thinking?!) my favorite candy bar is a toss-up (based on my mood) between baby ruth and fastbreak. i'm a very random person. libba bray and john green are my favorite authors. i wonder is libba bray is a nerdfighter... oh, the things we think about. i think i'm going to go read "The Sweet Far Thing" by libba bray now. third in the gemma doyle trilogy. mmmm and it's getting good. :)

viele liebe, kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment