Tuesday, December 8, 2009

i really hate AP physics

it kind of makes me want to throw up. (AP physics, that is...) however, having a list of things to do and being able to cross them off when you do them makes me feel very accomplished. like, i had a whole bunch of zeroes in my AP physics class, and i made a list of them so that i could make my grade better. well, i've done almost everything on that list, and i get to cross them off when i'm done, so most of the list doesn't even exist anymore. woohoo! (that sort of rhymed! another woohoo!) in other news, i'm almost like half way through with the sweet far thing. i have been reading every morning before school for atleast like half an hour, so that's helping the whole getting my book over with process come along more quickly. i like lists, so i'm going to give you a list of things that are bothering me right now.
1. my leg is asleep, sitting on my bed typing this.
2. the washing machine is shaking far too violently. it's like there's a freaking earthquake.
3. i don't like my parents sometimes.
4. i took a nap earlier, and now i'm tired again. go figure.
5. boys are stupid.
6. i'm in love with my best friend... what?
7. i'm reading far too many books at one time.
8. i'm failing AP physics, and finals are next week. yay.
9. finals are next week.
10. i need to wash my hair.
11. my dog's in heat.
12. boys are stupid. (i did already say that.... terribly sorry.)
13. i don't know what i want to do with my life.
14. i want to live on campus for joint enrollment next year but i don't know if i can.
15. I'LL SAY IT AGAIN, BOYS. ARE. STUPID.

that is all. i'm going to go clean my room. (i'm keeping up with this ending the blog with what i'm not going to do. you see what i just did there? haha.)

viele liebe, kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment