Thursday, December 3, 2009

i wish i could blog in song.

for some reason, i've got a whole lot of showtunes stuck in my head. for serious. (oh, here's something else you should know about the exciting and wonderful life of kayla!) when i'm angry or sad or just need to get the stress out, i scream/sing showtunes as loud as i possibly can. just in case you ever needed to know about that. yeah, so i have the entire RENT soundtrack stuck in my head... which is okay, considering it's my very favorite musical and I have memorized the whole thing. so, you remember at the end of my last blog, two days ago, when i told you i was going to go read the sweet far thing? yeah, i totally didn't. and i haven't read much more of it since then. finals are coming up and i don't have a whole lot of time to read like i used to. i'm sorry if i actually sleep, yo. speaking of sleep, i should probably get some. but i feel the urge to really make this a good blog. i don't really know why. it's not like anyone is going to read this. hmmm, i'm really cold right now. like my feet are freezing. i kind of want to put some socks on.... BLOG, omg! another interesting fact about me: i really don't like wearing socks of any kind most of the time. especially when i'm sleeping. i hate wearing socks to bed. it's just like freaking torture for me. well now, my mother wants me to do the dishes, but i was definitely having a conversation with donavin and then he said "brb" but he's been gone for a good 25 minutes now. he is quite obviously flawed in the art of the "be right back." sigh, i really should go do the dishes.

it seems as if i'm starting a trend of ending the blog with something i'm not going to do. i might as well just say i'm going to go scalp a penguin.

viele liebe, kayla.

No comments:

Post a Comment