Friday, December 18, 2009

ohhh yeahhhh, dirtbagggg,..

NO SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT SHE'S MISSING.

sorry, i love that song. :D okay so i haven't blogged in a while, and that doesn't matter, because you haven't missed much. basically, i took finals this week, and now finals are over, and now it's "winter break." (translated: CHRISTMAS.) things are going really well for me right now. i mean, if we are omitting the whole boy thing, my life is perfect. i have all A's and B's in all of my classes, AFTER finals! and christmas is going to be SO good. i don't know what i'm going to do for my friends, but i've got presents for my sister and grandma. so there. john green and the yeti are having a yetibaby! and i'm pretty sure it's a boy. WINKITTY!!! :) this is going to be short and sweet and to the point: i hate boys a lot. this is most definitely a can't live with/ can't live without kind of deal. but like seriously, all i'm going to say is that i can't stand it anymore. it just really pisses me off. I LOVE HARRY POTTER. just thought i should tell you. <3

okay, you ready for this? i'm going to go throw a harpoon through a broken television.

viele liebe, kayla

No comments:

Post a Comment