Saturday, January 23, 2010

the longest day of my life.

this morning, i woke up at 7:30 (mind you, it's a saturday. i'd rather not wake up this early ever.) and went to pick up zakyra from her house. my mom and i drove to her house and then to downtown atlanta to the 14th street playhouse where they were hosting the nickelodeon open casting call. zakyra and i stood in line for four hours to get a little sticker with our number on it, and a script, and a time to come back. so we came home and ate lunch and then took an hour long nap. while standing in downtown atlanta in mid-january..... well, it was cold to say the very least. we couldn't feel our hands, or feet, or noses, etc. etc. so we were eager to go home and thaw out, you know? so then, at 4:30, we headed back out again, to actually do the audition. we didn't get in the actual building until like 6:30, and then he had to wait for like 45 minutes in the holding room. so i auditioned for nickelodeon, and then at 7:30 we finally got into the car to leave atlanta. and i was so glad. it was so cold. and i was soooooo glad to get home. it had been the longest day ever, you have no idea. now i'm just going to sit back, have dinner, have a nice big glass of sweet tea, watch a movie and wait for a phone call.

i'm going to go stand outside the 14th street playhouse some more, in a line that's three and a half blocks long. yeah, that's what i'll do.

viele liebe, kayla.

2 comments:

  1. So I just happened to go on my old blog and saw that you had posted that you still read it.

    I just wanted to say--even though that was ages ago--that I'm really sorry. I didn't realize anyone else read it. :(

    I'm actually going to post something now. Even though it's been...I'm not checking the date. NO. Been too long.

    Anyway, I hope that you're doing alright. I miss you. ^_^

    ReplyDelete